Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Former 'Real Housewives' star Danielle Staub skips out on strip club, says she needs psychological help




danielle-staub-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-naked-truth.jpeg




Danielle Staub, the former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star whose topless pictures just happened to find their way onto the Internet at large the day of the show's third season premiere, says she needs psychological help. She had signed a deal with Scores in Manhattan to perform for its website and make one live appearance, but she now says she'll walk away from the gig.



"My low self-esteem derived from childhood sexual abuse has messed with my mind and self-worth, and over the years I thought about getting help but pushed it deep into the depths of denial," she tells People.com. "For years I have had the suicide hotline on my cell phone and would like nothing more than to free myself from this constant pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment