Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2011 THE YEAR OF NOTHINGNESS?

I had a feeling that the year 2011 was going to be a great year. I was very optimistic about what lay ahead for me, most notably in the job market. I just finished my internship at KTLA and was ready to move on from a job I didn't like AT ALL.

Six months later I feel myself at almost the same position...Yes, I have been on a whole lot of interviews yet haven't landed one yet. I am actually waiting on two jobs, and one interview but as of now all I can do is wait. I haven't found myself applying to any jobs lately but I probably should until I secure a job. I just pray that my next job will be something I love and is a step in the direction I want to be in the future.

2011 has started off with many disastrous things: earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, fires, hurricanes, and tornadoes. Does this mean the end is approaching? I keep hearing that the Book of Revelation talks about how the end is near when all these disasters start happening in the world. It's not that I'm afraid of dying, it's that I know of my potential to do great things in the future and I don't want it to be cut short anytime soon. I feel my life, almost a year out of college right now is still in the process of growing within and with my other relationships.

One thing I have been blessed with is a great relationship with my parents and friends. Through my struggles as of now, they have always been there for me to offer support and they never cease to give words of encouragement. I feel that right now is such a hard time for me to cope with as I am feeling a little heartbroken about a few things. But I try and keep my head up high, because I know that God has a great plan for me that will work itself out in the end.




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment