Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dianna Agron


you guys, is Dianna Agron gay?! She's on Glee, you know, so there's that. But the really big clue came last night on tour in Toronto, when the 25 year old who plays a high-school cheerleader on TV was wearing a T-shirt that said ... LIKES GIRLS.
Well, there you go. So now rumors are swirling that Kurt and Santana aren't the only gay kids in the Glee Club. (Is that on the show or in real life? I always get confused ...)
Anyway, Agron was quick to hop on her blog, Dianna Agron, but you can call me Charlie, today with what I found to be an incredibly shocking revelation that I don't think most people would have ever imagined possible, and I'm still sitting here trying to comprehend it all ...
... and that is that Agron writes some really really really long blog posts.
Seriously, she's even wordier than I am. There, I said it. It's out in the open now. I tried reading all the way through and stopped at the line about how the excitement the Glee cast absorbs from all their fans' balls something about adrenaline reaching all-time levels something something. If this acting thing does not work out for her she could easily become a lawyer or one of those people who write the contraindications on prescription drug packages.
She said a LOT of things in her blog post, I'm almost positive of it, I'm just not smart or attentive enough to figure out what it was ... and plus all I really wanted to find out was if she's gay.
So, dusting off some of my former Cliff Notes skills, I scanned Agron's treatise for some key words to uncover the meaning behind the T-shirt and Agron's sexuality. And this is what I found:
Yesterday, during our second show, Instead of wearing my usual shirt during “Born This Way” I decided to wear one that said “Likes Girls.”
No, I am not a lesbian, yet if I were, I hope that the people in my life could embrace it whole-heartedly.
Last night, I wanted to do something  to show my respect and love for the GLBT community. Support that people could actually see.
And that is the end of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment