Friday, June 10, 2011

SHIA LABEOUF DONE WITH TRANSFORMERS FRANCHISE




With Transformers 3 about to be released in theaters in a couple weeks, Shia LaBeouf is working the media to promote the movie. But within that, he has confirmed that this movie will be his last Transformers flick.




He said, "I'm not coming back to do another one. I don't think Mike [Bay] will either…It is still a hot property I think, especially coming out of the third one," the actor continued. "So I imagine they'll reboot it at some point with someone else."




It seems like everyone is planning not to stay long on this franchise for much longer. First of all, no more Megan Fox, then it has been confirmed that Shia will not continue either. It's better to leave a franchise while it's on top I guess and give other up-and-coming movie stars a go at this opportunity if it does continue beyond Transformers 3.




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment