Sunday, June 12, 2011

TROUSDALE - Simply Superficial



Last night was much needed let me tell you. Waiting for my other friends to come, my friend and I chilled at Boa Steakhouse. This place is beautiful. The ambiance is very classy with a lot of grown people. Next to the bar are a few lounge areas to enjoy a few drinks and some little appetizers. The prices for drinks aren't bad at all, well I think my friend and I just ordered with the right person. Supposedly it's $22 for 2 Sex on the Beach and $22 for 2 LA Waters...I'll take it.




Anyways, back to business. Trousdale. We walked right in because of a friend's hook-up. The place was pretty packed. The lounge was very dark inside, everything was either black or dark brown with a few lights decorating the ceiling. This spot was made for having bottle service because there isn't a lot of room for people who did not join a table, thank goodness we were part of one. This place looks like it's packed with rich people and there's nothing against that when you're getting free drinks all night.




The crowd here houses a much older crowd, and everyone here is pretty much good looking. It doesn't hurt that you know they all have money as well. The music was great too! They played a great mix of techno and hip-hop so that none of the two genres were overplayed consecutively. The best part about this place is the poles on top of the tables! You know my friend and I definitely took part in the festivities!!!




Trousdale is a great spot to get your party on. Yes, you may have to be heavily intoxicated but it's all in having a good time with your friends dancing to great music. I like the simpleness of the place that is decorated with the superficial LA crowd. This place is super low key, but it adds to the exclusivity of feeling like a V.I.P.





You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment