Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Danielle Lloyd Shows Demi Moore In Iconic Pose

Pregnant model Danielle Lloyd might have felt sexy while posing nude for a photoshoot and flaunting her baby bump like Demi Moore, but she has revealed her plans to undergo a surgery in order to get her perfect figure back after the birth of her second child. Taking inspiration from the Hollywood star's iconic naked shoot for Vanity Fair magazine in 1991, the 27-year-old brunette poses in nothing but her make-up and jewellery in the new issue of Closer.

The model, who is expecting her second child with Wolves footballer Jamie O'Hara, told the magazine, "I couldn't wait to recreate Demi Moore's naked pregnancy pose. It makes me feel so sexy. I don't think your baby bump should be hidden under baggy clothes - it's beautiful and I'm proud of it!"

She is expecting to give birth to her second child with footballer fiance Jamie O' Hara in ten weeks time. The 27-year-old has also revealed her plans for getting back into shape post-pregnancy. "I'm looking forward to getting back into tight outfits and feeling sexy again. I told Jamie the other day that I'd love to pose for Playboy! I definitely want to be a M***!"

No comments:

Post a Comment