Monday, July 18, 2011

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2!!!




So I didn't get to catch the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, but I did manage to get to the movies super early with my friend today! I mean, you understand...movie prices have inflated so much so I will wake up earlier than usual to watch it for $6 [reminds me of the old days don't it?!].




Anyways back to the final installment of the Harry Potter franchise. It was AMAZING!!! BEST MOVIE OF THE 8TH AND FINAL CHAPTER FOR SURE!!! First of all I believe to watch any Harry Potter movies, you need to read the books! It's not like the Twilight franchise where you can watch the movies and still understand the story because it's not that complicated. But trust me, if you have ever tried watching a Harry Potter movie you know that every plot is very complex. Even I had to be reminded of certain characters while watching the film.




It is pretty bittersweet to see this book to movie franchise come to an end, especially since all of the characters featured have stood alongside the movie since the first came out. So we've seen everyone, well most prominently the main characters mature VERY MUCH INDEED! All in all if you're curious the movie is a continuation of Part 1 where Harry Potter is on the journey to find the Horcruxes and destroy them. The movie is filled with action, a bit of comedy, and some sad parts = perfect movie recipe. I was completely immersed in the film and I know anyone and everyone who is a Harry Potter fan will appreciate it for all it's worth.




For this past opening weekend, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 made 169.2 MILLION DOMESTICALLY and 475.6 MILLION GLOBALLY. Talk about record breaking!!! Check it out if you haven't yet, you will not be disappointed.






You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment