Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jenna Fischer to Give Birth to Baby Boy in Fall

Jenna Fischerto Give Birth to Baby Boy in Fall
The Pam Halpert of 'The Office' lets itslip that her first child with husband Lee Kirk will be her parents' first grandson during a recent appearance on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'. Jenna Fischer will welcome a baby boy in the fall. The actress famous for her portrayal of Pam Halpert on NBC's " The Office " shared details of her first pregnancy while promoting new movie " A Little Help " on " The Tonight Show with Jay Leno " last Tuesday, July 19.

"This is the second grandchild," the " Hall Pass " actress corrected host Jay Leno when he asked her if her parents were thrilled to have their first grandchild during the TV interview. She went on to reveal that her baby will be her parents' first grandson.

"This is the exclusive, Jay," the 37-year-old continued on. "When I went to my movie premiere the other day a reporter asked me if I knew what I was having, and I said I do, but I'm not sharing that yet because I'm [going to] have Jay be the first to know."

Jenna also spilled, during the chat, when she is likely to give birth to her first child with screenwriter husband Lee Kirk, whom she married in July 2010.



Read more at http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00042227.html

No comments:

Post a Comment