Monday, July 4, 2011

JESSE JAMES HAS NO HARD FEELINGS FOR CHEATING ON SANDRA BULLOCK



It's been a whirlwind for Jesse James, the ex-husband of Oscar winner Sandra Bullock. Shortly after she won Best Actress for her role in The Blind Side, allegations started pouring out of how Jesse James cheated on her with multiple women, can I add sleazy women at best?!




Since then, he has been bashed in a negative light by the media and the paparazzi. But in a recent interview, seems like he tried to justify his actions in a more positive light. He said, "I never got one negative comment, not from anyone. The only people who said negative stuff to me were the paparazzi and they were being paid to. The media portrayed it as this huge negative thing but if anything, I got more support from everybody else, because, yes, I cheated on my wife but so do a lot of other people.

Does that mean I'm the devil? Or that I'm Satan? I don't think so. I made a mistake and I'm sorry for it but I owned up to it. I didn't lie or do any kind of BS. I did it, I made a mistake and I owned up to it and took it like a man and took all the abuse for it, which nobody does."





To make matters worse, interviewers asked him if he had forgiven himself for cheating on his wife and his response was, "Oh yeah. I'm cool." First of all, the only people who probably didn't say negative stuff were his sleazy girls and motorcycle friends which don't ask if you ask an outside source. FYI all of America does not like you and only portrays you in the media because of what you did to Sandra Bullock, not to mention laugh at how dumb you are. Jesse James can just stay a nobody for as long as I'm concerned, in his small world of nobodies.






You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment