Friday, July 8, 2011

RIHANNA TALKS MEN AND CHRIS BROWN



In the August issue of Cosmo UK, the red-headed siren Rihanna is on the cover looking gorgeous as always. She opens up about her relationship with men and finding love.


In regards to dating: "It can definitely be intimidating to guys to date someone in this industry. It's really hard to find a guy who really doesn't care about that stuff. Right now, it's easier just having my career to focus on."




Rihanna opens up about finding love: "I'm open to love. But guys should have to earn it. Because the minute they get it, they want something else. Men are like hunters: they like the chase. So you have to keep 'em guessing. Actually, I'm like that too. I get bored quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that's the best."




She even talks about the Chris Brown incident: "It was an aggressive and defensive time, and allowed me to start not giving a s–t. I've always been good at masking my emotions. For me, it's tougher to be vulnerable than to be tough. I walked around with a very f–k-you attitude."




Though Rihanna has had her slew of relationships, she needs to live up her 20's and definitely focus on her career. We know she won't have a problem finding guys, since so many are lining around the block to even catch a glimpse of her. To a woman though being in love with someone is great, your career will always be your pride and joy. Do what you have to do girl!!!




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment