Friday, July 8, 2011

Stacey Dash Shares Her Sexy Secrets In Runway Magazine

“Single Ladies” star Stacey Dash is featured in the upcoming issue of Runway Magazine. After a long hiatus from the small screen Stacy Dash has returned in full force in the VH1 hit “Single Ladies”.

“Single Ladies” star Stacey Dash showed off her svelte shape in a retro-inspired photo shoot for the magazine and dished on her personal style, her Single Ladies character (Val) and her fashion inspiration.

On maintaining her slim figure: "I eat healthy, I run and I work out with a personal trainer who does a very strenuous, athletic workout with me four to five time a week." I’m a mother, so I’m focused on my children and am working on a few projects I have in the making...READ FULL STORY Stacey Dash Shares Her Sexy Secrets In Runway Magazine:

No comments:

Post a Comment