Thursday, July 14, 2011

[VIDEO] Shannon and Brown Monica Wedding Pics LEAKED

Monica and Shannon Brown made headlines over the weekend after they tied the knot for a second time in Los Angeles. The couple secretly married in a private ceremony in L.A. According to the YBF, Monica's wedding gown had a 50 pound extra elaborate train.

She went to Paris to have designer Stephane Rolland design both her ceremony gown and her reception dress.  And it was all stunning. Among the guests were fellow Lakers players Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher, as well as MTV host LaLa Vasquez and her husband, Carmelo Anthony, of the New York Knicks.

While according to US Magazine, "Organized by celeb wedding planner Mindy Weiss, the romantic bash featured a 40-piece gospel choir, a blue color scheme and a menu including short ribs, Fatburgers and a lemon horse-and-carriage cake."

According to the Gossip On This.Com, the event’s planner, Mindy Weiss, created a blue-themed wedding wonderland at the renovated cathedral Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles. Monica said the wedding exceeded her expectations and fulfilled her dream of being spectacular but also something their familes could enjoy.

“I was just overwhelmed. I’m glad because I didn’t think about this 50 lb train that I was dragging behind me. I just had to take a deep breath, because I was really trying not to cry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment