Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Passion

hEY tHERE!!! i'M Camille :D



I finally have my own personal blog!!!! You know, when I have something in my set, I'm not satisfied until I make it happen. Today I've had the urge to just write and create my blog with the encouragement of so many people who support me. Having journalism be my passion is a newfound discovery that I feel has truly driven me to succeed in life.
Being able to see my articles posted online or in the newspaper is so inspiring and I hope that my writing can inspire others. Writing gives you so much leeway to express your mind, it feels exhiliarating really.
This week, I have come to realize my strength and my support system. Having such a competitive dream of being a broadcast journalist, I have come through so much support that has been so inspiring and heartwarming. It's great to see people take notice of writing abilities and congratulate me on my success.
Besides my parents, I would like to give a quick shout out to my journalism teacher Ricardo Chavira and my Uncle Alex. My teacher has believed in me since the day I took his class and talked to him about how I see myself in the future. From my second year in college to now, he has been sending me great internship opportunities for me to apply to that will help further my journalism career. My Uncle Alex has also believed in me since Day 1 and has introduced me to many people in the media industry. His words of encouragement truly keep me going and I'm so grateful that he's always thinking of ways to further my career - whether it be photo shoots, or media events, he always puts me in a situation to accomplish my goal.
My parents are so great. Even though our family is not perfect, I don't know what I would do without them. They have supported me ever since I was little and see big dreams for me. I know that broadcast journalism is not an easy path to follow, but I know I can do it and I will.
This blog is kind of blah I know, but this is just an intro, more to comeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment