The engagement of Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari is off. The break came just three months after the Chicago Bears quarterback proposed to the former "Hills" star. A source told People, "She got dumped. She's absolutely devastated. She can't believe this is happening." Cavallari, 24, and Cutler, 28, had just celebrated their planned wdding next spring with an engagement party last week and the two had recently completed their wedding registry. "She was planning her dream wedding, the date was set, the location - everything was set," the source said. On Saturday night, Cavallari was spotted without her engagement ring at The Beverly in L.A. -- and telling friends including Nicky Hilton that the wedding had been called off, People said.
Cutler also changed his Facebook status to single and warned friends on his account not to talk trash about Cavallari, according to Radaronline.
"Thank you all for the support, but if you talk bad about Kristin I will delete and block you," Jay wrote on his Facebook page early yesterday morning.
"It's unnecessary and heartless. Also, don't say now I can play football, I could play football when I had her compared to when I don't. Football is the least of my worries, so have some respect."
Read more at http://www.denverpost.com/entertainment