Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Myung Wol The Spy Ep 6


Soon Oak: (aka Myung Wol’s “mom”): You don’t think she really fell for him...do you?
Myung Wol: No way...just because my heart beats...doesn’t mean I like him...
Kang Woo: Hey!
Kang Woo: What?....What’s wrong with her...
Myung Wol: Relax...relax....
Producer: If he doesn’t show, we’ll have to cancel the recording...
Jae In (Head of Star Entertainment): What happened?!
Dae Kang (Kang Woo’s manager): He’s not here...
Myung Wol: His phone is off....
Jae In: What were you doing? Why didn’t you keep your eyes on him?
Jae In: He must have gone to the mountains...
Myung Wol: The mountains?
Jae In: There’s a place he goes to whenever he has something on his mind...
Kang Woo: Why is it pouring so much?
Soon Oak: : Comrade Myung Wol personally went to find him?
Soon Oak: Do you think she’s had a change of heart?
Kang Woo: Ahh....
Kang Woo: You...how did you?...
Myung Wol: I found the target.
Kang Woo: You came all the way here because you were worried of me?
Myung Wol: If there’s a problem...my neck is on the line...you don’t think I would have come?
In Ah: They’re still not here?
Kyung Joo (In Ah’s stylist): Myung Wol...his body guard went to find him...
In Ah: What?!
In Ah: I can’t just sit and watch you two anymore...
Soon Oak and Hee Bok (Myung Wol’s “parents”): Dating rumors~~~~
Hee Bok: Dating rumors...then marriage announcement~
General Kim Young Tak (of North Korea): This is it! Even a month is too long...I think we’ll be able to complete the mission within a week~
In Ah: Are you brave or stupid?
In Ah: You don’t think I know what you’re up too?
In Ah: You’re just trying to change your fortune by luring guys
Kang Woo: Move over this instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment