Sunday, July 24, 2011

Olivia Wilde: I Take Dating Rumors With a Boulder of Salt

As one of Hollywood's busiest actresses, Cowboys & Aliens star Olivia Wilde has a lot going on.

But you might be surprised to find out what she doesn't have time for: a dating life. Olivia met up with E! News in the picturesque Montana countryside to talk about the guys in her life, both onscreen and off.

WATCH: We're livestreaming the Cowboysand Aliens world premiere this Saturday at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT!

"I find [the rumors] funny—how could I possibly have the energy to date all those different people?" Olivia laughed. "It's, like, impossible."

But does she have any ideas as to why she's the focus of so many Hollywood hookup rumors? "I'm a real girl's girl, but I also have a lot of guy friends. But now that I'm single, everybody pays attention. I don't have a dating life."

Well hopefully Wilde can find some time for herself during her hectic work schedule. At least she has some coworkersthat would make any office-dweller jealous. Check out the video to hear more from the stunning actress on why Daniel Craig is beautiful, why the ukulele rocks and why her horse-riding skills are finally paying off big-time.



Read more at

No comments:

Post a Comment