Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Straw That Breaks The Camel's Back


It's been a long time coming, but decisions have to be made. Time does not wait on anyone, and that's the biggest thing I have learned. Why wait to see someone, to call someone, or to tell someone how you really feel? When we put things off, certain opportunities can be wasted.
I think it's important for ladies to realize the time, strength, and commitment it takes to be in a relationship with a man [[I'm telling this from my point of view because I am a female]]. If you're like me, I tend to put my whole heart into a relationship, especially when I really love someone. But is putting our heart on our sleeve the best idea. I mean who knows what can happen during the time frame you're together, until you get a ring on it right?
First of all, if you find yourself questioning the relationship, that's not a good sign. A lot of my friends tell me the problems they have with their boyfriends regarding how they treat them and how they take them for granted. Why is it okay for guys to not take their girlfriends seriously? Despite how different we are from one another, we end up with the same problems, and worse of all the same excuses for these guys we're involved with. But the hardest part was always letting go.
I was one who would tell my girlfriends that they deserved better, that they deserved someone who appreciated them. But I felt I was always the one giving the advice, not following it. When you find yourself in a situation when you've changed for the worst, and where you find yourself hurt most of the time, that's not a good sign. Sometimes for the other person to realize how much you should be appreciated, it takes letting go. If your partner does want to put you as an important part of their life GREAT, if not then it's better that you broke it off in the first place. Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess no matter what.
Time does not wait on anyone, and the hardest part is ALWAYS LETTING GO without any other influences. when in a relationship, both people should be happy and helping each other become a better person, not the other way around. It's always better to let go earlier, than when it's too late.


You Just Do You, Imma Do Me


Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment