Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Coachella 2011!!!








Don't judge me for going to concerts mostly with my dad, but that's how it is. Being into different type of music and listening to different radio stations, I have always heard of Coachella but have never known what it was about. With all the performers or Coachella 2011 being announced today, the hype has BEGUN!
Coachella is a 3 day event, with a different show being put on each day. The show I believe that will cause the most attention is the one on Sunday April 17 with headliner Kanye West! Let's see what controversy stirs up along the way! More performers I'm looking forward to that day are The Strokes, Wiz Khalifa, Damien Marley & Nas, and Jimmy Eat World! Coachella will be held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio. I heard last year they only sold 3 day tickets, but hopefully this year it would be individual days, AND hopefully it's assigned seating, though I bet it's not.


You Just Do You, Imma Do Me


Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment