Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Start of "SOMETHING NEW"




Props to my clever title for this post! Haha! Anyways, here comes another FAB lipstick that I think I "discovered," but apparantly everyone else seems to love this lipstick shade because it's like sold out almost everywhere!
This FAB lipstick is M.A.C.'s Something New lipstick, from the Stylishly Yours limited edition collection. What initially attracted me what the vibrant shade. This hot pink lipstick is so beautiful and will look good on many skin types. This is a creamy bright blue pink shade that has a creamy finish and opaque color coverage.
With the whole Nicki Minaj "Pink Friday" following, I think that bold and bright colors are making their way into the beauty and fashion scene just in time for Spring. Pinks are really hot right now because it's the color the defines our female race. It's girly, always stylish, and looks good on every female.
Right when I first saw this lipstick, it was LOVE at first sight. I am not a make-up girl in general, especially a M.A.C. follower like many of my friends, but for this lipstick shade I'll make an exception. When I tested this shade, it gave the right kind of "pop" to my lips. There was a smooth creamy finish, and throughout the day it stayed on, as vibrant as when I first put it on.
Now if you want to buy Something New, you better check every M.A.C. store, Macy's, AND Nordstrom, because this limited edition shade is sold out in almost all the locations I've been to. At the location where I bought it, there were only 3 left, well now 2. Or if you don't want to bother with going to the mall, it's still available for purchase online.
M.A.C Stylishly Yours Collection - Something New $14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment