Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CLINIQUE'S PORE REFINING SOLUTIONS CORRECTING SERUM


OH BOY, TODAY I WAS SCHOOLED IN SKINCARE!!! And luckily for you, I am going to share some secrets that I found out today that will help you take care of your skin for the long run.

Just in case you're curious, I have become very interested in skincare ever since I had a skincare consultation from this Mary Kay event I went to last week. One problem I have noticed is my PORES!!! They're big, black, and accumulate most notably around my cheeks, near my nose, and on my actual nose though not as noticeable.

Dr. Mehmet Oz talks about why pores form: "A skin pore is an opening that allows oil produced by the sebaceous glands underneath the skin to emerge. The oil, called sebum, can act like a glue, binding with dead skin cells to block the opening. As the gland continues to produce oil, this can build up and eventually form a pimple. Watch this animation to see how pores can get clogged."

So going into Sephora at Cerritos Mall today, I asked skincare consultant Crystal what's the best product for taking care of pores. I knew I didn't want a primer because first of all, I don't wear a lot of makeup. Secondly, I want to fix the problem, not just hide it.


Everyone who worked at Sephora agreed that Clinique's Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum ($40) is the best to help reduce the look of pores. Though a bit pricey, I was willing to try it out due to the outrageous success rate that this product has already gone through. I already put it on today, and it feels very silky. I was told the more you use it, the faster it will work on your skin.

Check out the user reviews here: http://reviews.clinique.com/3813/PROD16751/clinique-new-pore-refining-solutions-correcting-serum-reviews/reviews.htm


So from now on, I will use this product twice a day since it's important to wash your face two times because even though you don't wear makeup, oil can dirt can still make it on your face. After washing your face, put the Pore Refining Correcting Serum on around your T-zone, concentrating on your pores area, then wait a few minutes to put on the moisturizer AFTER! Instantly, my skin felt very velvety, so I can't wait to see the results that this product promises!

CLINIQUE PORE REFINING SOLUTIONS CORRECTING SERUM $40



You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment