Saturday, April 30, 2011

Priyanka Chopra Hot PICS Who Says "I Am Un-Comfortable With Nudity"

Oh come on  Priyanka! You are saying this? Do you know what is Priyanka saying who is the hottest and "Desi Girl" of the bollywood. Times of India reports that Though she has portrayed many bold characters on the silver screen, Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra says she is not comfortable with nudity in films. This is incredible!

The 28-year-old, who has done steamy scenes in films like "Andaaz", "Aitraaz" and "Fashion" among others, says that among the few things that she would not indulge in would be nudity. "Nudity is something that I wouldn't be comfortable with. Even if I play the most complex and weird parts which are raunchy or whatever it has to be, the portrayal of a character is to a point where it is aesthetically done. It has to be something that I won't be averse to showing my parents. I have to be able to sit with them and watch it.





No comments:

Post a Comment