Sunday, March 20, 2011

DREAM INTERPRETATION OF CELEBRITIES


So lately, I have been having the craziest dreams involving celebrities. For the past few nights, my dreams have included one celebrity and all of them have been males...Interesting.




So this all started the other night when I had a dream where Kobe Bryant and I were homies. My friends and I went to this Lakers basketball party and didn't know where to fit in. Then when Kobe Bryant arrived, he automatically went up to me and kicked in. You're probably thinking there was some kind of inappropriate behavior, but it wasn't. We were platonic friends who were homies.



The Interpretation...
"To dream that you are good friends with a celebrity, represents your idealized version of someone you know in your life. Perhaps you hope that a real-life friend can act more like a particular celebrity. Consider the qualities that you see in this celebrity and how you want your friends to have those qualities. Alternatively, the dream may be trying to compensate for your own lack of self-confidence. You want to escape from your own reality and live the high life. You want to fit in."

The next night, I was at this event with my dad when Sky Blu from LMFAO asked my dad for permission if we could date for 2 weeks. I knew my dad wouldn't approve, and I was also skeptical myself since I know his "Party Rock" lifestyle.




That same day which was yesterday, I took a very short nap. It was very complicated, but one thing that definitely stood out was when my mom took me to get my hair done, when it was already done for some reason. In the dream, my hair was black, blonde, and hot pink, and seemed to work! Then when I was about to leave to watch Dancing With the Stars, my hairdresser's daughter and 2 friends (1 girl and 1 guy) came back home. This is when I noticed Jake Gyllenhaal who was the guy, but a super low key version. Not only did he look like the Prince of Persia character he played, but for some reason much hairier. Before I left I whispered to him, "I know who you are, you can't play me, but I know who you are..." and I went through the door.



The Interpretation...
"To see a celebrity in your dream, represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Consider what the celebrity is famous or known for and how you relate to that quality. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also consider any puns within the name."




Now last night, the dream of Sky Blu and I continued where we were actually dating! It honestly seemed like a match made in heaven, we seemed very compatible.

The Interpretation...
"you are longing for someone in your life..and you long for them to have status..powerful and rich!.. your dreams is telling you don't settle for less...your special!"


Since many of the interpretations can be negative and positive, one thing for certain is that these male celebrities I have been dreaming about are ones I value highly. Kobe Bryant has been my favorite NBA player since I was 8! I fell in love in Jake Gyllenhaal ever sing he starred in Prince of Persia. And I have had a thing for Sky Blu ever since he took me onstage to sing La La La to me with Red Foo of LMFAO. From that moment on, I have been uber obsessed with them. I have no idea why this dream theme has been so consistent within these past few days, but all I know is that I don't mind them at all!!! JAKE GYLLENHAAL AND SKY BLU, CALL ME!!! ;D


You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment