Wednesday, April 13, 2011

JENNIFER LOPEZ NAMED PEOPLE'S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!!!


Every year there's a coveted spot to be on People's Most Beautiful Man/Woman list, and let's just say this year is definitely Jennifer Lopez's year. Making the list for the 10th time, Jennifer Lopez came out on top.



Though out of the spotlight for awhile to focus on her family life with hubby Marc Anthony and twins Emme and Max, she is definitely bigger than ever right now. Deciding to star as a judge in the #1 show American Idol has catapulted Jennifer's career in multiple directions. You see her on so many commercials for L'Oreal beauty products and Venus skin care. Taking her back to the music scene, she also has the popular single "On the Floor" with Pitbull which has made her once again the Reigning Queen of Entertainment: Fashion, Movies, Music, Television, and Beauty.



"It's so crazy. Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored. I feel better, I feel smarter. In my 20s, I just wasn't there in my mind and my soul and my spirit. It's just great to be in the position I'm in now and be able to share that with the world."


Admitting the secret to her famous glow is the abundance of love she has in her life, Jennifer also admits that she does spray tan. She even reveals some insecurities regarding her immature graying at the age of 23 and her upper thighs (uhm I feel ya sister).


Jennifer Lopez's title of Most Beautiful Woman is well deserved because she is living the life right now. She looks more beautiful than ever, even younger than before! You can tell she's glowing with happiness from ear to ear and that she really has a heart when you see her emotions play out on American Idol. It's great to see a woman work so hard to get to where she's at today, and now take a step back and enjoy every moment of that success.




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment