Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Waiting for Forever" Premiere!!!







Today I had the opportunity to cover the "Waiting for Forever" premiere taking place at the Pacific Theatres in the Grove for Entertainment News Wire. It was my first actual red carpet event I covered, and it was amazing at the press that were also there which included: E!, On The Red Carpet, FOX...you get the point.
Once the red carpet started rolling, it was non-stop. I had the pleasure of interviewing stars of the movie Rachel Bilson and Tom Sturridge, Scott Mechlowicz, Blythe Danner, Maria Canals Barrera, Charlotte Ross, Elizabeth Gilles, and others. Rachel Bilson looked lovely as always, she really pretty and petite. Tom Sturridge I found out went to acting school with Robert Pattison, so he has a lovely English accent. Scott Mechlowicz was such a sweetie! He took pics with fans, and he even complimented my name. Did I mention he was very good eye candy? HAHA! Blythe Danner was very nice and stylish! We even talked about her famous daughter Gweneth and how her musical roots came from her side of the family. Maria Canals Barrera was looking smoking hot! She was on a date night with her husband who I also chatted with, they were unbelievably personable. Everyone I interviewed was so nice! I'm so grateful the questions ran smoothly, but the part I failed at for the night was my intro/outro-->I really need to work on that.

"Who decides what is normal? A unique love story about friendship and a view of the world from different perspectives, Waiting For Forever explores the connections people make in the face of life's changes. Best friends while they were growing up, Emma (Rachel Bilson) and Will (Tom Sturridge) lost touch a long time ago—as far as she knows. To Will, Emma never stopped being the most important person in his life. Believing them to be forever linked, he goes wherever she goes. Will doesn’t have a home, a car, or a “real” job. He survives on his talent as a juggler and entertainer—talents honed through years of showing off for Emma. When her father gets sick, Emma returns to their hometown, trying to leave behind her complicated love life and failing career as a TV actress. As its characters face love, death and their own preconceptions, Waiting For Forever questions the realities of life."

"Waiting for Forever" will be out in select theatres February 4th. Try and see if my segment airs on Kababayan LA Channel 18 at 4PM!!!


You Just Do You, Imma Do Me


Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment