Sunday, February 6, 2011

MARQUEE-Las Vegas' Newest Hot Spot


I had the pleasure of going to Vegas this weekend, and did I have a treat for me this time around. When I go, I usually head to the same spots that I've been to: PALMS and TAO.
The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas is incredibly chic. The style is very modernized, yet with a flair. I feel like I'm part of some high class society that was very exclusive. Usually at Las Vegas hotels, there are chandeliers with the royal colors of red and gold, but the decor here was black, white, and PINK! GENIUSSS!!!!

The newest club MARQUEE opened New Year's weekend at The Cosmopolitan. It was so beautiful, I loved the decor and the whole vibe. There were many bar locations so it's convenient to get a drink without waiting so long in line. It's an indoor/outdoor club with a stage and a circular inside that's ideal for music performers. The outside area holds beautiful views of the strip that has a feel of Surrender/XS clubs. There was a pool and a big lounging area, but what stood out were the hot tubs by the cabanas!

Marquee is actually 3 floors. The top floor is called The Library which is more of a lounge feel. There were pool tables laid out and the girls there were dressed as sexy librarians! The downstairs was the hip-hop part of the club that looked just like any room at any club, nothing really special.
Overall, I loved the feel of Marquee. Beautiful people, beautiful decor, fab and classy. The whole look of The Cosmopolitan felt surreal, like I was in V.I.P. all day everyday. I highly suggest it to anyone out in Vegas!


You Just Do You, Imma Do Me


Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment