Saturday, February 26, 2011

Twitter Battle Between Ri-Ri & Ci-Ci


Superstars Rihanna and Ciara (also former loves of Chris Brown) got into a heated battle via Twitter yesterday!





It all started when Ciara dissed Rihanna publicly on E!'s Fashion Police saying, "I ran into her recently at a party. She wasn't the nicest. It's crazy, because I've always loved and respected what she's done in fashion. It wasn't the most pleasant run-in." Check out this clip from yesterday's Fashion Police: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AijPKLefvfU



Rihanna, not too pleased about the whole diss tweeted back, "My bad Ci, did I forget to tip you? How rude of me....You gangsta huh? Ha."

Ciara responded: "Trust me Rihanna you don't want to see me on or off the stage."

"Good luck with bookin that stage you speak of," Rihanna replied.

Finding that funny, Ciara tweeted: "Pure comedy."

What makes this twitter battle even worse was the involvement of celebrity blogger Perez Hilton who took the side of Rihanna!

He tweeted: "@ciara It obviously wasn't funny to her. It was hurtful. @Rihanna has had a difficult week."

"@ciara And I'm sure your week has been difficult too, publicly proclaiming that your label doesn't support you and you want to be dropped."

Rihanna decided to be the first to make amends after this twitter battle became too out of control. She tweeted: "Ciara baby, I love you girl! You hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken! That's why I retaliated this way! So sorry! Let's make up."

Perez Hilton again wants to come between the issue and reinforces: "@ciara She extended an olive branch to you now and is being the bigger person. Accept it and move on. Or stay petty and less successful."

Ciara had nothing to do but accept the apology tweeting: "Ri, u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows and everything. You threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let's chat in person."


Now that's solved, can someone tell me why these two superstars decided to publicly air their arguments via Twitter? What happened to actually talking things over in person, or at least over the phone without any of the millions of witnesses on Twitter? I guess someone wasn't comfortable solving this problem personally, when Perez Hilton had to join the mix! He seriously needs to mind his own business because it had nothing to do with him even though he was trying to make amends between both of the beauties. Ciara didn't really bad-mouth Rihanna in a rude way by just saying she wasn't that pleasant the last time they ran into each other. But Rihanna decided to take it to the next level talking about how more successful she is than Ciara =>HARSH!!!


FEMALES NEED TO STAY TOGETHER, NOT DISS EACH OTHER!!! But at least everything was solved via Twitter yesterday. What has technology brought upon us? At least problem solving is only a Tweet away...


You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment