Thursday, June 30, 2011

AARON CARTER REVEALS MICHAEL JACKSON'S DRUG/ALCOHOL HANDOUTS



Leave it up to attention seeking people who reveal information that isn't pertinent anymore...Aaron Carter, who has been in and out of rehab, reveals the relationship he shared with the late Michael Jackson. Though he never spoke much about their friendship, he opens up about their relationships which embodied getting introduced to good music and included drugs/alcohol.




Aaron says in an interview, "I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me … Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15. He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…"




Can you say total shocker?! But what is Aaron Carter's word almost two years after Michael Jackson passed away? I mean if you never mentioned it before, what good comes out of mentioning it now whether it is true or false? No one likes a rat, especially after the fact that someone legendary passes away, at least state something where the other person involved can defend themselves!!!






You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment