• Tonight’s big highlight is the very popular “Swamp People,” which airs at 9 p.m. on the History Channel (cable Channel 23). Tonight, Troy moves his lines to stay ahead of the big gators. Also, Junior and Willie head to a new pond, Joe and Tommy’s day begins with tension, and Glenn and Mitchell head into the swamp to bag a mess of squirrels.
• Four contestants are eliminated on tonight’s new episode of the Fox series “So You Think You Can Dance,” which airs at 8 p.m. on WJW-TV Channel 8. The show also will feature performances by LMFAO and Quest Crew.
• Michael works to bring down the people who burned him on tonight’s new episode of “Burn Notice.” The show airs at 9 p.m. on the USA Network (cable Channel 28).
• A episode of “Suits” follows at 10 p.m., also on USA (cable Channel 28). Tonight, a lawyer recruits a genius without a law degree.
• The new series “Wilfred” makes its debut tonight at 10 p.m. on FX (cable Channel 27). On tonight’s show, Ryan forms a unique connection with his neighbor’s dog after a failed suicide attempt.
• A new episode of “Louie” follows at 10:30 p.m., also on FX (cable Channel 27). Tonight, one of Louie’s sisters comes to visit.
• Tune to NBC at 10 for a new episode of “Love Bites.” On tonight’s show, Judd and Colleen indulge in treats from the medical marijuana store and almost miss a family event. Also, a teenager’s family tries to give him advice about the prom, and an astronaut suspects his girlfriend is cheating. “Love Bites” can be seen on WKYC-TV Channel 3 and WTOV-TV Channel 9.