Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crystal Harris Parties Poolside In Vegas Instead Of Getting Married

CrystalHarris,LasVegas,Marriage,Wedding,Hollywood,Actors,Actresses


Despite criticism from some of her Playboy sisters (Holly Madison called Crystal’s play day in Sin City “disgusting” and “tacky”), Crystal was unapologetic about her actions.



“I’m doing okay. I just had to get away. Today is the day and I just had to get away. I’m going back tonight so I just wanted to get away for the day.”



I don’t believe it for a second. If you really just needed to get away, why would you pick a place that is crawling with paparazzi? And then pose for pictures for said paparazzi? I think it was a deliberate play to continue generating as much publicity as possible. Me? Cynical? Naaahhhh…..



Meanwhile, Crystal spoke about her ex-fiance as though he were rather an aged relative whom she’d placed in an old folks’ home:



“I love (Hefner). He is the sweetest person I’ve ever met in my entire life and I’ll always love him and he’ll always be a dear friend and I’ll always visit him all the time.”



First visit: Crystal supposedly stopped by the Playboy Mansion on Monday to return her engagement ring to the Hef. Poor Hef! His tweets about being dumped are so sad, and he seems to be trying not to be a jerk. He has nothing to worry about though – I’m sure there are plenty of other girls just waiting in line to get their hands on his money Hefner’s big heart.



Read More at http://backseatcuddler.com/



Forex Trading Software Reviews

Which is the best forex trading software in the market? With hundreds of forex brokers offering their services online, choosing the right broker is a task that is no less difficult than creating a successful strategy sometimes. The average trader is unlikely to have enough time check all of the various features of the forex software packages offered by the brokers and even if he had time, it is not possible to fully evaluate and appreciate the complex features of a good trading platform with a cursory examination. We would like to expedite this process for you by providing these forex trading software reviews from the markets most legitimate and reputable brokers. As indicated in the "US Clients" column, only the NFA regulated brokers are available to U.S. traders.

No comments:

Post a Comment