Sunday, June 19, 2011

FEAR 3


Are you guys ready to engage in the ultimate video game bro-fest? No, I'm not talking about Bros Icing Bros Kinect, I'm talking about F.E.A.R. 3! Those of you more versatile with your numerals might know the game as F.3.A.R., but I refuse to use this slapdash typography! That's also why I didn't go to see Scre4m and why I won't be in line for 5Nal Destination,either. Not 'cause I'm scared, mind you--solely for grammatical reasons.
Regardless of its linguistic infractions, F.E.A.R. 3 looks like it's shaping up to be a stellar entry in the paranormal shooter series. This third game unites main characters Point Man and Paxton Fettel, who must join forces to finally unravel the secrets of their joint origin. Featuring co-op gameplay, new multiplayer modes, and the promise of even scarier content, F.E.A.R. 3 is the threequel series fans have long awaited. Thankfully, that long wait is about to come to an end on June 21, the game's release date, when all of gamer nation will have another chance to take on the sinister Alma and her arsenal of psychic terror.
Brace yourself for the coming storm by watching this launch trailer for the game. Just try to tell me it doesn't get you psyched, even just a little bit. Just try to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment