Sunday, June 19, 2011

Heidi Montag


Heidi Montag may have had loads of plastic surgery in 2009 but that doesn't mean that she doesn't work out...obsessively! The former reality show star admits that she does some pretty intense workouts to keep her altered body in tip-top shape.
"I've been working out from, like, 5AM to 7PM for two months now. I've been working out really hard because I had this pool party and I was like, I have to be in shape and I was actually a lot overweight. It was the most I've ever been because I've kind of been in hiding eating pie with my husband and puppies, so I needed to get back in shape," she told Us Weekly.

It sounds as though Montag is obsessed with working out and looking a certain way. She has always been rather thin, especially on her Hills years, but evidently she thinks she needs to overdo it with the exercising. It certainly is extreme, but her body isn't far from perfect. Unfortunately it's people like Heidi who are terrible role models for "real" people who want to lose weight. Not everyone needs to have ten plastic surgeries and workout 14 hours each day. That's nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment