Thursday, June 16, 2011

JOJO


JOJO
JoJo, who re-recorded Drake's song "HoustonAtlantaVegas" in 2009, has remixed another Drizzy's track, this time around a sleep-deprived "Marvin's Room", to answer the rapper's drunken rumbling in the recently-unveiled track. Subtitled "Can't Do Better", the revamped tune gives a female perspective to the mellow song which features Drizzy drunk dialing his ex-girlfriend.

While the Young Money MC croons, "F*** that ni**a that you love so bad/ I know you still think about the times we had," JoJo spits her own fire to remind him that she's the best he's ever had. "F*** that new girl that you like so bad/ She's not crazy like me, I bet you like that," she coos in a sultry voice.

She continues her expletive line with another foul-mouthed verse, "I said f*** that new girl that's been in your bed/ And when you're in her, I know I'm in your head." Determined to make him regret their break-up, she adds, "I'm going to send a sexy picture / To remind you what you're giving up."

No comments:

Post a Comment