Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Joss Stone


It's been a dangerous week for singer Joss Stone and "Game of Thrones" star Sean Bean. Stone was the target of an alleged murder conspiracy, while Bean reportedly survived a street attack in London. Brian Lynch and Phil Noto commented on these topics, while Dan Slott reflected on seeing Spider-Man and Bill Clinton in the same room.
Check out how that felt, along with which creator thinks he should have been invited to a "Green Lantern" screening and why Brian Michael Bendis doesn't hate DC comics after the jump.
I'm @brianwarmoth, and this is the Twitter Report for June 15, 2011.
@philnoto Sean Bean getting punched and stabbed defending girlfriend's honor +20 charisma points. GF is playmate who's 30 years younger -50 creepy pts
-Phil Noto, Artist ("Superman/Supergirl: Maelstrom," "Batman/Doc Savage Special")
@BrianLynch Someone plotted to stab Joss Stone with a sword. Luckily police have apprehended Bizarro King Arthur.
-Brian Lynch, Writer ("Angel: After the Fall," "Monkey Man Unleashed")
@DanSlott As long as I live, I will never see a more surreal sight than the Green Goblin flying over President Bill Clinton's head. #IDidNotDreamThat!
-Dan Slott, Writer ("Amazing Spider-Man," "Avengers: The Initiative")
@ScottLobdell No fair! Why don't I get invited to any GREEN LANTERN screenings? Hello, I wrote G'Nort! Hehee
-Scott Lobdell, Writer ("Uncanny X-Men," "Alpha Flight")
@sonnova Someone stole my bike. All Cassandra Cain fans will be questioned.
-Adam Beechen, Writer ("Robin," "Hench")
@BRIANMBENDIS Cut the crap. I'm not & never will be anti-DC comics. I've a lot of friends that work there and do some kick ass stuff. don't project on me
-Brian Michael Bendis, Writer ("Ultimate Spider-Man," "New Avengers")
@westonfront Uh oh. Universal want to talk to me about the Cowboys and Aliens poster I tweeted yesterday. If you don't hear from me again, call my wife.
-Chris Weston, Artist ("The Authority," "The Filth")
Be sure to follow @MTVSplashPage on Twitter for up-to-the-minute breaking news in the world of comics and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment