Will Smith is very much alive and well, currently filming “Men in Black III” in New York, which is a wonderfully long 9000 miles away from New Zealand.
Will Smith has been the latest target for death hoaxes, ranging from a car accident to a drug overdose and, now, a tragic 60 ft drop from a New Zealand cliff while filming his latest movie. Kauri Cliffs also falselyclaimed the lives of George Clooney, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Jeff Goldblum and Tom Hanks, to name a few.
Even Jaden Smith,Will’s Smith’s teenage son, had notbeen able to escape these death hoaxes, apparently dying from a snowboard accident in one report and from Kauri Cliffs in another. But rest assured, both father and son are alive.
So now that the air is clearedof these death rumors concerning Will Smith and hisson, why don’t you sit back and bask in the knowledge that Will Smith and his son will continue to make films for us to enjoy, beginning with “Men in Black III” which is set to hit theatres in 2012.
Five advantages of trading forex market .
1. 24 Hour Market: Since the forex market is worldwide, trading is continuous as long as there is a market open somewhere in the world. Trading starts when the markets open in Australia on Sunday evening, and ends after markets close in New York on Friday.
2. High Liquidity: Liquidity is the ability of an asset to be converted into cash quickly and without any price discount. In forex this means we can move large amounts of money into and out of foreign currency with minimal price movement.
3. Low Transaction Cost: In forex, typically the cost for a transaction is built into the price. It is called the spread. The spread is the difference between the buying and selling price.
4. Leverage: Forex Brokers allow traders to trade the market using leverage. Leverage is the ability to trade more money on the market than what is actually in the trader's account. If you were to trade at 50:1 leverage, you could trade $50 on the market for every $1 that was in your account. This means you could control a trade of $50,000 using only $1000 of capital.
5. Profit Potential from Rising and Falling Prices: The forex market has no restrictions for directional trading. This means, if you think a currency pair is going to increase in value; you can buy it, or go long. Similarly, if you think it could decrease in value you can sell it, or go short.