Saturday, May 14, 2011

AMBER ROSE SAYS WIZ KHALIFA IS AN UPGRADE FROM KANYE!!!



Amber Rose is usually asked what it was like to date the great Kanye West. Now that she is dating Wiz Khalifa, there's a lot of controversy surrounding her lack of taste in men. She defends it saying, "There’s no comparison in personalities. You know when people say, ‘How do you go from Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that’s a downgrade.’ But the only question I can ask them is: Have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all.”


Since dating Kanye for two years, she vowed to never date another man in the music industry, that is until she met Wiz Khalifa. “I chilled with him for two weeks. We didn’t kiss or nothing. Then he left for Pittsburgh and when he left I was so lost without him. He’s just so positive. He’s one of those people that in any situation he can always see the brighter side to something. And he always has a smile on his face, he’s never in a bad mood, he’s super talented and smart, he’s a boss. Just being around him I realized he’s not no little boy like I thought he was. He’s a grown man about his business.”


Now that that's cleared up, I wonder what the big-headed Kanye has to say. Will his ego grow bigger than it already is?! Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa should prepare for chaos to break out when it comes to dissing Kanye West, stay tuned....DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN!!!




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment