Thursday, May 19, 2011

BEYONCE RUN THE WORLD [GIRLS] VIDEO!!!




After long anticipation, Beyonce's video for Run the World [Girls] officially premiered yesterday, and yes everyone is talking about it. The song hasn't exactly caught on to me yet, so I was hoping the video would make me like the song more.




I admit, some of it is pretty catchy but still after watching the video, I'm not that into the track yet. The video was weird though, in the beginning it looks like Beyonce's head is something separated from her body. Despite being obviously beautiful, she looked creepy in some parts though, you will see when you watch it. Also like any other Beyonce video, you can expect a lot of hip and leg action.





CHECK IT:








You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment