Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick Talks Family & Films



With their 24th wedding anniversary just around the corner, Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick have one of Hollywood’s longest-lasting relationships. What’s their secret? Well, a great sex life, among other things.
“Any marriage is hard work,”the Golden Globe-winning actor admits . “But what I always say is, 'Keep the fights clean and the sex dirty.'"
Recalling their early years together, Kevin reveals, "Shegot pregnant on our honeymoon, my mother diedof cancer. It was a crazy time. I took Tremors because I felt enormous pressure to support what was now a family. She was 21. I was 30, but like a kid. It was a real rite of passage.”
Since then Kevin has of course had huge success in his career, starring in box office hits from Footloose to JFK . He says he plans on making movies for a long time yet.
"I am a restless spirit with a restless mind. I'm still hungry for roles. I have greatmoments of fulfilment with my wife and children, a walk in the woods with my dogs, but I'm still chasing it. It's a vagabond lifestyle. My suitcase is always sitting there."
Kevin and Kyra have two kids: Son Travis is 21 and daughter Sosie is 19.


read more at http://celebritybabyscoop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment