Saturday, May 14, 2011

NEW YORK HOUSE HUSBAND SIMON VAN KEMPEN SINGS HIS DEBUT SONG "I'M REAL"


It's starting to become a trend that one cast mate from each Real Housewives season is debuting a song. The latest though isn't necessarily a housewife, more of NYC Housewife Alex McCord's husband Simon Van Kempen!!! We all know he is known as the elaborate, colorful one of the group upstaging his housewife counterparts, but I guess that wasn't enough!


Here's what Simon has to say about his song, “Not many people know this, but I spent my childhood and early 20′s studying and performing as a musician. Music has been a huge part of my life, and although I never thought of myself as a singer, I was thrilled and a little nervous when Joel Simon, and his company JSM music approached me with the idea of creating a song.

More than anything, I wanted the track to be fun, irreverent and to talk about my real experience on the ‘Real Housewives of New York City.’ The title and lyrics are cheeky but hey, that’s the REAL me!”



I AM REAL: http://prod.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-4/videos/i-am-real




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment