Friday, May 6, 2011

The unending crap storm from Bachelor Brad and Emily.

Publications: OK!, In Touch, Weekly Life & Style, Star
Date: 16 May 2011

I don't have a TV and I wouldn't watch this show if I did, so I had to go on Wikipedia to find out when this show ended.

Middle of March.

It's early May, and we get four different stories about these people and they don't agree at all. If I've learned one thing about the gossip rags in the last year and a half, it's that when they disagree, you can be sure the story isn't over yet.

Here are the headlines.
  • OK!: Brad & Emily back together
  • Star: Bachelor Brad's other woman spills his secrets to Star!
  • In Touch: Emily's other man: Bachelor love triangle!
  • Weekly Life & Style: Bachelor interview
    Brad's heartbreak
    Brad flies Emily to his hometown in a desperate attempt to save their relationship. "I still love her," he says. Inside their final days
    Exclusive photos their say goodbye
So, they are still together, but he's got another woman, she's got another man and they had a tearful goodbye.

Got all that? There is going to be a test later.



No comments:

Post a Comment