Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lee DeWyze: Former 'American Idol' winner responds to claims over finale



The former winner of American Idol, Lee DeWyze was seen on last night American Idol finale, but he did not take part in the event, and he did not perform. The internet is abuzz with reports, and the speculation as to why DeWyze did not have an active role on the finale is at an all-time high. DeWyze fans seem to be outraged over the various reports that are currently circulating in the media, and according to a new report, DeWyze has explained that he was reportedly not asked to be a part of the show's finale.

According to zap2it, Lee DeWyze explained of the claims that media outlets are reporting on: "I was not asked to be involved in the Finale. It wasn't until about 2 minutes before they announced that Nigel had approached me and asked if he could ;borrow' me for a second. I didnt feel a last second jump on stage was appropriate. It was Scotty's moment." He went on to reveal: "I appreciate American Idol, and the opportunity it has given me. And the people who have made that show possible. I am not angry, or bitter etc. It was an amazing Finale, and I would have loved to be a part of it. I just wasnt asked."

Continue reading on Examiner.com Lee DeWyze: Former ’American Idol’ winner responds to claims over finale - National TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/lee-dewyze-former-american-idol-winner-responds-to-claims-over-finale#ixzz1NWUl3ZuI

No comments:

Post a Comment