Sunday, May 22, 2011

SNL FINALE SPOOF "THREE-WAY"




Last night was the season finale of Saturday Night Live with Justin Timberlake as host, and Lady Gaga as musical guest. He reunited with Andy Samberg for another spoof music video featuring cameos by Susan Sarandon, Patricia Clarkson, and none other than Lady Gaga!

GOLDEN RULE: "It's okay when it's in a three way, it's not gay when it's in a three way, with a honey in the middle there's some leeway..."






CHECK IT:







This video made me laugh last night while I watched it on SNL, and I must admit that Lady Gaga looked HAWWWTTT!!! If she didn't try to make herself look so out of the box all the time, I know that she's pretty in person without all that make-up and crazy gear. I also wish there were more music video spoofs, that was like the skit I always looked forward to whenever I watch SNL.





You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

No comments:

Post a Comment